Well, what should I do if you are so beautiful that I want to fuck you again?
Zina, my sister came from Novgorod to get married. There is nowhere to live, so I decided to rebook with us. Zinka's fiance, of course, is handsome: blond, slender, pumped up, not like Olezhka.
Sasha with a sharp movement removed his hand down, I heard the sound of unbuttoning the buttons and zippers of his shorts.
The button on the jeans did not give in immediately, but it did, it was up to the fly.
liveartbcs.com/china/26-01-2022-1. Yes, but there is one thing, I'm impotent, he never got up and never finished.
If only he knew what I'm doing now. she thought. She was close to orgasm, but decided to get to this point even more spectacular. She went to the bars, knelt down, spread her legs and began to caress her clitoris. He pressed himself against the bars, his cock going through her and close to her face. It turned her on, but she did not want to take it in her mouth. She felt a hand touch her chest, her nipple, she accelerated. The hand rose to the lips, took the neck and pulled to the cock. She freed herself, shook her head and continued to masturbate. He whispered something in a foreign language, she shrugged. He reached out to her other hand and began to pull her to his cock. She didn't move her hand. He put her hand on his cock, and she began to masturbate him. She teased him, bringing her lips to the head, barely touching and jerking off his cock in this position, if he tried to take her head, she stopped. He seems to have reconciled. He began to stroke her lips with his thumb and penetrate into her mouth, she let him go and began to suck her finger. It was difficult for her to focus so much on her masturbation, so she removed her hand from her pussy, focusing on the man. The pussy was already dripping. She quickened her movements with her hand, you could see how tense he was. He pressed on her lower jaw, she opened her mouth, he took her chin with his hand, fixed it in front of the head.
- Well, you're leaving so early again ... she complained.
Without theoretical preparation, nothing will work. There is a lot of literature on this issue concerning the psychology, physiology and technology of sex.
This procedure was unfamiliar to me, because my husband had never done it to me. Sex with him was always the most common: I'm on my back, and he's on top. It seems to me that this is the only pose he knew, and maybe he knew others, but preferred this particular pose! Anton's fingers gave me such pleasure that I never dreamed of. I started moaning pitifully. I didn't care if anyone heard in the neighboring compartments, the main thing is that I feel good. Immediately I flowed and my discharge had already gone down my thighs. In my life, I didn’t flow so much and didn’t imagine that there was such an amount of liquid in my pussy.
Pizza aaaahh! almost whispered into my ear.